beautiful life

Sunday, January 28, 2007

All the Things I hide when people visit my home


I like my home to be clean and organized. I try to clean my home every day after I come home. I have no class on Friday so I relax without cleaning my home on Friday morning. However, one Friday morning, a repair man suddenly visited my home to replace a broken fluorescent lamp in the kitchen. At that time, the kitchen was a mess. The kitchen was full of dirty dish and clothes. Most of worse, I had to show my unpowdered face to him. I was so embarrassed and this is my terrible memory.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM , Blogger John said...

    Isn't it awful when someone comes when we least expect it? They seem to be so good at finding the time that is worse for us. I don't think you should be too embarrassed because the repair technicians I have talked to often have stories of people who were much worse than you.

     
  • At 12:29 PM , Blogger Nancy A. McKeand said...

    I agree with John that repairmen have probably seen much worse things than your messy kitchen and you without powder. But I understand what you mean. None of us want to be those stories that repairmen tell John about, do we?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home