beautiful life

Sunday, February 04, 2007

5 things I could not live without

At present we need a lot of things to live with. First, food is most important for a living. I enjoy making and tasting various food. Second, I can not live without my family. My parents, husband, and children are my pleasure and hope. I love my family. Third, money is important for me. I can not live a life without money. I can not attend school or educate my children without it. Fourth, computer is also important for me. Everyday I receive useful information from computer. Also, I meet my husband and son by net meeting. Computer is very useful in my life. Last, a car is important. I can not do shopping or give a ride to my children.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM , Blogger John said...

    I like your list and reasons perhaps because your reasons revolve around your family. As a parent, you see the usefulness of things in relation to the people who are important to you and not just for yourself.

    Does the computer keep your family together in the U.S. and Korea or only in the U.S.? Does it make separation easier to handle?

     
  • At 4:40 PM , Blogger ANDREA said...

    I am agree with you... and the most important think (for me) that you said it is the family... my family for me is essential.

     
  • At 9:14 PM , Blogger rosanakamatsu said...

    I am agree with you... family is the most important thing for us, but I think about the material things you could not live without.

     
  • At 9:17 PM , Blogger Nancy A. McKeand said...

    When I have lived in another country, my computer was very important to me as a way of keeping in touch with friends and family back here. Now that I am living back in the US, computers are still an important way for me to keep in touch with the people I care about. I COULD live without a computer, but I wouldn't want to.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home